"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Wonder Where All That Money Went?

Too bad -- the Trump regime ain't telling:

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday that the Trump administration never promised to release the names of businesses that received forgivable Paycheck Protection Program loans as a part of the CARES Act.

Have you noticed a certain resistance to accountability in the Trump regime? I wonder why that is. And Kudlow's comment is so much horsepucky:

The PPP loan application also warns borrowers that their company names, loan amounts, and other information are public records “that will be automatically released," according to TIME. And in April, the SBA told news organizations that it intended to post "individual loan data" after the loan process had been completed.

Could it bee that they don't want us to know how much of that money -- our money, let me remind you -- went to a)Trump's businesses and b) major Republican donors?

I suggest you check out the full article. It basically describes the Trump-generated swamp that used to be our government.

And get this video of Kudlow wallowing all over the place trying to justify Mnuchin not releasing any information on who got how much:


Via Joe.My.God.

No comments: