"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, November 26, 2020

As We Head Into the Season

This is something more people should keep in mind. With thanks to commenter David L. Caster at Joe.My.God.
The linked post is a story about Brian Brown of NOM once again asking for money to help forestall Democratic control of Congress, the Senate, and the White House. The real consequence of that as far as I'm concerned is that they might be able to start undoing some of the damage the Republicans have done in the past four years.

As for Brown's money-beg, I'm surprised anyone donates to NOM at all -- it is probably the most completely ineffective hate group out there. But as they say, there's one born every minute. If you need a refresher on just how divorced from reality the "Christian" right has become, click over to the post,

No comments: