"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, March 07, 2021

Catching Up With green Man Review

I seem to have missed an editionin February, so here it is:
What’s New for the 21st of February: Charles Stross’ The Halting State, Matt Wagner’s Grendel Archives, The Talons of Weng Chiang, La bruja te prende fuego, Pappy Van Winkle, Steeleye Span and Other Matters
And here's this wee's edition:
What’s New for the 7th of March: Equal Exchange Chocolates, A Bevy of Mysteries, Wagner’s Grendel, Jesco White on Film, Ursula Le Guin Reading for You and Other Stuff to Warm You Up
hHave fun catching up. A note: I'm suffering from glauoma and my eyeseight is impaired. Working on the computer is especially difficult, which is why I haven't been posting -- I can't read the news, andit's very difficult to post. I don't know if it will get bette -- there's damage to my optic nerves, which don't repair themselves. We'l see.

No comments: