"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Ber Late Than Never

This biweekly publication schedule at Green Man Reveview has got me completely screweed up. It's late, but here itis: What's New at Green Man Review for June 13:
Oysterband Gone Trad, Constantine Isn’t That Hair Colour, Music to Tickle Your Fancy, Yet More Chocolate, Anthony Bourdain, Gaiman’s Sandman and Other Matters
You know the drill. Enjoy.

No comments: