"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Idiot du Jour

Marjorie Taylor Greene is perhaps not as fundamentally stupid as Louie Gohmert or Candace OWens, but she's certainly in the running. From Joe.My.God.:
“They just want you to think that all of a sudden the entire population is steadily turning gay or turning trans. Just generation, generation. Probably in about four or five generations, no one will be straight anymore. Everyone will be either gay or trans or non-conforming or whatever the list of 50 or 60 different options there are.” – Noted sociologist Marjorie “Peach Tree Dish” Greene, speaking on her MTG Live podcast.
And yet straight people keephaving straight babies. Go figure.

No comments: