"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, November 08, 2020

Well, It's All Over

but the lawsuits. Trump is not going to concede, the GOP will demand recounts in swing states, and they'll keep trying until it gets to the Supreme Court, where Trump's stable of lackeys will overturn the will of the people -- if the "Christian" trumpanzees can't persuade God to do it..

And they've already started pushing Republican-dominated state legislatures to throw out the vote and choose their own partisan slate of electors.

No comments: